Many people decide to move abroad to spend some time or to start a new life due to different reasons such as life improvement, a new job opportunity, retirement. To all of them: Welcome!
Are you an Expat living in Spain? Would you like to have peace of mind and more control over your and your family’s health?
If this is the case, you are in luck, because we are going to explain the importance of contracting a good private health insurance plan in our country and its benefits for you and your loved ones.
Why is it important to contract private health insurance in Spain?
Private health insurance in Spain is a very affordable investment to protect your well-being and peace of mind from possible mishaps and unforeseen circumstances related to health. For that reason, if you contract your private health insurance through a Spanish insurance broker, they will use their knowledge in the field to match you with the right insurer and the right policy, taking in consideration all your needs, granting you immediate access to doctors and specialists who will attend your needs efficiently and professionally.
This type of insurance could be tailor made and designed for Expats residing in Spain, offering a number of benefits and comfort in order to avoid the long waiting periods for consultations and operations associated with the public service, being able to choose a doctor who speaks English and having free and unlimited access to the best private hospitals for your healthcare. These plans also provide cover for trip assistance in case of emergency or illness whilst on holiday or temporary visiting any other countries all over the world.
What benefits do you obtain with private health insurance for Expats?
You will obtain multiple benefits if you contract private health insurance in our country.
Listed below are the most significant:
- Bilingual customer service 24 hours, 7 days a week
- Personalized care
- Access to doctors and private hospitals throughout Spain. You could visit any specialist without having to make an appointment first with your GP.
- Access to clinical analysis, MRI, ultrasound scans and a wide list of diagnostic tests.
- Access to surgical operations
- Access to hospitalization
- Elimination of waiting lists
- Flexibility, as you could contract your private health insurance tailor made according to your own needs.
- Wide range of services as you will be able to choose the level of coverage depending on your personal and financial situation.
- Special price for Expats
In Segurgent we provide full customer service in English for Expatriates “Tailor Made” and designed specifically for you. With this service you will be able to enjoy all these benefits-and some more- with the peace of mind of knowing that your health is in good hands.
We invite you to take advantage of this opportunity with the best coverage at the best price!